Armenian Startup Acceleration Program
Armenia Startup Acceleration Program (ASAP) is an ongoing program with flexible timing and accepts startups application on rolling basis. The most promising teams will join our program which will last from three to six months (depending on startup development stage) and will scale up globally. We offer co-working space, a great chance for startups to be trained by highly qualified mentors, opportunities and introductions to the most important investors.
The main goal of the accelerator program is to support the development of startup ecosystem in Armenia and assist Armenian-based startups to make their way to global market.
- Inspire the creation of new successful businesses which will receive both local and global sources for funding
- Utilize business and academic networks for commercial bridging
- Connect high-potential startups to global markets
- Work to alleviate business and legal constraints
- Alumni network of successful startups
- Sustainable and credible mentoring team
- Startup accelerator program in all regions throughout Armenia
- The awareness and trust towards Armenian based startups throughout the world
- One of top acceleration programs in 3 years in Eurasia
- Armenian-based companies
- Innovative and bright Ideas
- All industries: AI, Software, IoT, Cloud, Fintech, Wearable, etc.
- Any stage, from idea stage to sustainable business
- Committed to their team, work and program
- Startups with go-global market potential
Please, read and understand our FAQ before proceeding to your application.
Business Angel Network of Armenia (BANA)
Business Angel Network of Armenia (BANA) is a network of investors, entrepreneurs and executives from Armenia and abroad interested in making investments in startup companies. In addition to capital, the members bring their expertise and experience to mentor aspiring entrepreneurs and connect them to resources that help startups succeed.
Uniting accomplished business leaders from Armenia and Diaspora and connecting them to promising startups, BANA creates value both for investors and for entrepreneurs. The investors benefit from opportunities for financial return and increase their chances of success by learning from and co-investing with other BANA members whose expertise spans a wide range of fields. The entrepreneurs benefit from the opportunity to present their products to investors who understand their industries and to receive financing and mentorship.
In addition to bringing investors and startups together, BANA is building an ecosystem that facilitates successful investments. It offers a range of services to both groups, such as pitching trainings to entrepreneurs and angel investing courses to the members. In an effort to foster the growth of the ecosystem, BANA is developing a network of support, which includes law firms, financial service providers and other entities that facilitate the investment process.
Sevan Startup Summit
The first non-formal startup event in the region and the first startup tent camp in the world. During the 7 days of the event, startups and investors have a unique opportunity to spend full days together in a non-formal environment where they can share ideas, develop relationships and find partners.
The event was first held on the shores of Lake Sevan in Summer 2016. Best startup teams received $40,000 in form of prizes and investments.
In co-organizing with GlobalAM and Startup Armenia Foundation Sevan Startup Summit 2017 will be held from July 24th to 31st and have more than 1000 participants. High profile business leaders will be attending the event. 70 startups will participate and compete for more than $40,000 prize fund. More than $200,000 will be invested in startups by angel investors and VCs.